Job Vacancy: Marketing Executive
About the Job
Job DescriptionThe Marketing Executive reports to the Books Marketing Manager and will under her supervision:
- Prepare and undertake a range of books marketing campaigns.
- Design marketing literature, such as flyers and advertisements using InDesign.
- Keep all spreadsheets, marketing materials and plans up to date.
- Write copy for catalogues, blog posts and other promotional opportunities.
- Respond swiftly and professionally to the promotional requirements of our partner presses as well as to LUP’s own authors.
- Co-ordinate the Press’s social media presence.
- Mail review, author and copyright copies of LUP books.
- Upload review quotes to appropriate databases.
- Represent the Press at academic conferences as required.
- Have at least two years’ experience in a marketing or related role in publishing.
- Possess excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise tasks and work using own initiative.
- Show enthusiasm and the confidence to contribute to a lively and ambitious team.
Benefits include 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, excellent pension scheme and great colleagues.
To apply please email a CV to LUP’s Managing Director, Anthony Cond email@example.com, with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role, and the details of two referees who will only be contacted in the event that you are offered the position.
Closing date: Noon on Friday 15th June
Interview date: Friday 29th June.