Oxford University Studies in the Enlightenment ONLINE
The Voltaire Foundation (University of Oxford) and Liverpool University Press have agreed a strategic publishing partnership from 2018.
This includes the development of Oxford University Studies in the Enlightenment ONLINE, a digital collection with 217 volumes from the 'Studies on Voltaire and the Eighteenth Century' and 'Oxford University Studies in the Enlightenment' series - digitised for the first time.
The remaining content will be added over the next few years, with the aim of having all pre-2018 archive volumes within the print series digitised by the end of 2020.
- Available for one-off purchase with content live from October 2018.
- Online access will be available in perpetuity and purchasing institutions are entitled to a 30% discount on 2020 content.
What are the benefits to your library?
- Comprehensive: First published in 1955, Oxford University Studies in the Enlightenment is the foremost series focusing on Enlightenment studies.
- International: 217-volume digital collection with over 70,000 pages of highly-regarded content publishing in both English and French, from Au prisme de Rousseau to Voltaire and the Parlements of France.
- Interdisciplinary: A broad overview of a variety of subjects relating to the Enlightenment including: history, cultural studies, literature, biography, religious studies, philosophy, and gender studies.
- Interactive: The digital collection will be available on our new super-fast, feature-rich online eReader which presents volumes with a crisp fully-scalable image and the ability to zoom in, bookmark, copy text, print, and download.
- Renowned authors: Noted contributors include Marc-André Bernier, Dan Edelstein, Colin Jones, Céline Spector, Marian Hobson, and Ritchie Robertson.
- Key texts: Volumes selected for the launch include Dramatic battles in eighteenth-century France by Logan J. Connors, Sublime disorder: physical monstrosity in Diderot’s universe by Andrew Curran, and Voltaire and Protestantism by Graham Gargett.
|UK & RoW||£8,700 (UK & EU subject to VAT)|